- ClamXAV v3.0 – 15th August 2018
- Everything is new. Every single bit.
- There’s far too much to list everything here, but here are some headline updates:
- The biggest update since 2009!
- Totally rebuilt from the ground up
Completely new user interface but it should still feel familiar
- Vastly improved, fully-integrated, log viewer
Reduced CPU usage of main app
You can run multiple scans at one time
Complete integration of all component parts (Main app, Sentry, Scheduling, Reports)
Smart source list which automatically displays all available volumes.
You can now have per-source-item scan settings
…along with different exclude settings per scan item
You can enable/disable quarantine per scan item
… and even enable/disable quarantine during a scan
We’ve added copy & paste support for “exclude file settings” (between source list items as well as copying files from Finder)
If you quit ClamXAV, the scan will continue
All-new ClamXAV menu item which shows progress of all current scans and database updates
- There’s so much more, but I think you get the gist. It’s all new!